Le ultime operazioni segnalate dai nostri trader
- TRADING MILANO 29/11/17 10:16 0,02% su ETFS 2x Long Coffee LCFE
- TRADING MILANO 29/11/17 10:16 -0,66% su ETFS GOLD LONG 3x daily 3AUL
- TRADING FUTURES MILANO 16/11/17 16:10 Segnale disponibile
- TRADING MILANO 15/11/17 16:17 +1,31% su ETF DAX SHORT LDAX2S Lyxor Daily leva 2x
- TRADING MILANO 15/11/17 16:16 -0,96% su AZIMUT HOLDING
- TRADING FUTURES MILANO 15/11/17 16:12 Segnale disponibile
- TRADING MILANO 13/11/17 17:27 Segnale disponibile
- TRADING MILANO 10/11/17 11:36 -1,60% su FIAT Chrysler FCA
- TRADING MILANO 02/11/17 09:07 +10,52% su TENARIS (TOBIN FREE)
- TRADING MILANO 30/10/17 11:00 +18,38% su ETFS 3x Sugar long 3SUL
- TRADING MILANO 24/10/17 19:47 Segnale disponibile
- TRADING MILANO 23/10/17 12:30 +1,62% su FIAT Chrysler FCA
The system emitting trading signals on mini SP/MIB and on CFD DAX (or mini DAX) is simple. I focus my attention on the levels that I consider important, on which I purchase/sell 1 mini SP/MIB at a time (or mini DAX), until reaching a maximum of 12 mini...Continua a leggere
The system emitting trading signals on mini SP/MIB and on CFD DAX (or mini DAX) is simple. I focus my attention on the levels that I consider important, on which I purchase/sell 1 mini SP/MIB at a time (or mini DAX), until reaching a maximum of 12 mini SP/MIB (during the more speculative stages of the market) or 12 mini DAX. Even though, historically, I have never reached positions that high, if not before the birth of TradingNetwork (and I don't think I will ever reach them), a discreet capitalization, i.e. a minimum of 20-25 thousand Euro of real capital, not leveraged, usable for each tool (thus, if you want to use both mini DAX and mini SP/MIB, the capitalization required doubles to 40-50 thousand Euro) is also required, in order to follow the portfolio. In this way, one can stay relaxed between the capital available and the margin yielded by different brokers, because the availability above is able to avoid any situation of risk that may arise from intense and long lasting market movements, thanks to the management of positions by the money management personnel.
The advice regarding capitalization is prudential and comes from past experiences. The account could suffer significant stress if undercapitalized. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully follow these instructions.
IMPORTANT: I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE the use of BROKERS that make automatic STOPS without you being able to decide when you want to stop the trade. One of these is FINECO, definitely on the Black List. If you want to stay with FINECO or other similar BROKERS, the USE of LEVERAGE is forbidden! That is why, we need to understand if it is possible to trade at least 10/12 mini SP/MIB with this broker (and with real money).
The objective is to trade and gain profits of about 70-100 Euro. However, the market often increases the levels of unpredictability and this leads to phases in which it is necessary to work with a safe money management, especially when the positions...Continua a leggere
The objective is to trade and gain profits of about 70-100 Euro. However, the market often increases the levels of unpredictability and this leads to phases in which it is necessary to work with a safe money management, especially when the positions are 'important' (4 or more mini SP/MIB / mini DAX). That is why it is necessary, I repeat it once again, to have a real capital of not less than 20-25 thousand Euro to work with each of the tools above.
The 'trend' of today is the FUT DAX (or mini DAX). That is why, often, the trading on the said tool is implored. However, people do not understand that it is not the tool used that is important, but instead, it is important to make money regardless of its name! Thus, for those who are more capitalized, the mini DAX and the CFD DAX will be made available. But I always thought and argued that the most important thing is to bring home a good loaf (the 100 Euro, or whatever) without giving too much importance on what market or tool one can obtain it.
As far as the prices are concerned, given the small differences that brokers apply on the mini DAX CFD, the price of the ordinary FUT DAX will be followed, so as not to go crazy among the myriad of platforms and spreads that they have with respect to this main future. Therefore, the user will adapt the trade.
The philosophy, however, remains the same: few money, settle and slowly (but lasting and ongoing) increase the capital!
INCUMBENT PREMISE: What is Money/Risk Management? Why is it so important?...Continua a leggere
INCUMBENT PREMISE: What is Money/Risk Management? Why is it so important?
Alongside the trading techniques, in and out strategies and the analysis of graphs, the management of the capital available plays a critical role, which becomes the decisive element to dominate losses and gain long-term profits.
A common characteristic of successful traders is the methodological approach to trading.
Methodological not only in the application of rules regarding trading, but also and especially for the management of the capital used in speculative activities.
The money management is, in fact, the real crucial point of the successful trading strategies, because the main concern of those trading on the Stock market should be, in the first place, to safeguard the capital.
Therefore, besides the direction foreseen for the market, it is also needful to know how to dose the capital to be used.
We have the Kelly Formula to help us with this, as a method to define the quantity of capital to use, depending on the accuracy of the system and on the ratio between winning and losing trading.
In this way, the capital is automatically 'dosed' based on the reliability of the system, thus allowing to diversify with the remaining capital, trading on other markets or with other systems.
Let us assume we use 20% of the capital for a transaction and risk, as stop-loss level, 10% of this amount, the potential of negative impact on a global level will be limited to 2%.
All strategies have a capital management component that allows distributing the risk, limiting perhaps the gains from unexpected movements, but preserving the capital for the future and one of the most effective methods to distribute the risk and maximise the returns of the capital used is definitely hedging bets.
In practical terms, for the purposes of short-term trading, trading hedging bets means using different systems on the same market or trading on various tools with a certain technique.
STOP LOSS chapter - I will try to manage lower positions, which can be from 1 to 6 mini SP/MIB (or whatever) without closing them on stop. It is, however, logical that if I see certain levels exceeded, which can lead to risks, due to a particularly strong and durable trend, the tools will be partially stopped (closing 2/3 mini, if not more) and I will use the rest, through money management, to recover any positions closed on loss.
RULES for CORRECT TRADING
1) An order performed (buy, sell, short, cover) on a tool DOES NOT CANCEL other pending orders on the same tool, unless it is specified
2) A Stop Loss and Take Profit - even partial - performed on a tool DOES NOT CANCEL other pending orders on the same tool, unless otherwise communicated
3) Stop Loss and Take Profit orders have no deadline, unless there are price adjustments (nevertheless communicated)
4) Orders (buy, sell, short, cover) given on a single mini are valid until the closure of the next day.
5) Orders (buy, sell, short, cover) JOINED BY A STOP are valid until after the closure of the next day or if the stop is triggered.
6) An order (buy, sell, short, cover) performed CANCELS the Stop Loss and Take Profit orders that may be present on that tool
7) An order of which price is typed 30 seconds before sending it to the site is deemed NOT performed, because I imagine not all of you are able to enter it fast.
8) After hour trading on the market is excluded, unless there are special conditions (possibly communicated)
9) Anyway, every order is cancelled or changed if expressly communicated in writing.
Any communication or clarification with the undersigned can be made through our forum. Sometimes, to speed up the answer, I recommend using Facebook (search Biagio Milano, but be aware that I do not accept fake nicks) or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.